Bingo RULES – For Event Organizers
Incentives to join:
- Attendance increase
- Event exposure/ Marketing
Bingo Instructions for Event Organizers
- Purchase square 1-25 in perspective City
- Or sponsor "Free Space" event
- Complete Bingo Square Survey - Link here
- Bingo will start on the "Free space" event day.
- Generally, attendees attending this event are eligible to occupy the free space on their perspective bingo board.
- The prize will be awarded to the participant who successfully meets all criteria’s set by event organizers (In a row) to occupy each square on the Bingo Board.
- Participants will receive a randomize board upon purchase
- The Black numbers are occupied by five event options
- The Red numbers are occupied by one event option
- Once a square is purchased, you must set the criteria for event attendees
- The criteria survey link is here
- Each criteria will be reviewed for fairness.
- An official event list will be sent to all event organizers and participants after “Free space” event.
- meetup groups promotion is included with purchase, with a total reach of 5,000 + local professionals
professionals will be included with your square purchase
- Purchase a numbered square online
- Set square criteria with Bingo survey for organizers
- Receive participant list for verification prior to event
- Receive free event promotion
Other opportunities to participate for Business/Event organizers
- Sponsor Bingo prize with your product or service
- Sponsor prize with financial contribution